Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Back down and then a little more

Third morning after cheat day (Tuesday AM) - down 0.2 from Sat AM weight :) Hoping for another loss tomorrow.
Had my final dress fitting tonight. Consultant could tell that I had dropped some weight - she said the dress was looking much better! The seamstress was very adamant that I NOT lose much more! I think she was concerned about where the seams would fit on the side. I'm not that concerned. The dress is a corset back - so it can be done snug. Plus - the good news is I'm losing inches more on my belly than anywhere else - so that doesn't affect the dress as much in terms of where the seam is located. I'm still shooting for at least 10 pounds - anything else before the wedding will be a bonus :)

That's the quick update. Tired tonight - LONG day at work and then straight to the fitting. Didn't actually get home until almost 7:45 or so. Ugh. But- worth it :)

No comments: