Saturday, March 8, 2014

So close to the first goal!

I came very close to hitting my first goal in 19 days! 0.4 pounds to go. I set it at 10.6 pounds so I could end on an "even" (non-decimal) number. Silly, but true. So, I'll just go with it.
So far, I've lost 10.2 pounds. My clothes are fitting better. This week, I was able to wear a pair of pants that I haven't worn in at least a year or more. Same for a shirt. It was snug, but it fit and wasn't uncomfortable. There was another shirt I tried that did button, but it was obviously pulling - so I'm thinking the next 10 should allow me to get into some more clothes :)
I'm going to set the next goal at 10 pounds again - then a short 3 pound goal. Why? That's going to give me my first 10% weight loss of 23 pounds.
D has also lost quite a bit - he has 2.5 pounds to go to the first 10, and he's lost inches this week too - especially his waist. I only lost 2.5 inches this week, but that's fine - again, the clothes are fitting :) He said he's noticing a difference in his shirts more than anything.
We have 19 days to go until we start in for the wedding. I've lost 10.2 in 19 days - hoping to lose the same in the next 19!

No comments: