Saturday, March 22, 2014

Hit goal - but had a plateau

I finally hit my first 10 pound goal this week - I had a week where I was in a plateau, so I didn't write or update - too upset with it :P I was briefly in the "teens" this week - then I went back up - not sure why. I've been pretty good on eating and we did (finally) take a walk this week. It's been hard with my schedule and getting things ready for the wedding to get walks in! After the wedding, I think it will calm down more and we will be able to make time to do it.
So - next ten pound goal to go - down to 210.
I have lost more inches though - down 2 inches total this week - especially off my natural waist and "fat" waist. From where we started in February, I'm down 9 inches overall - so that's not too bad! A full inch off my fat waist, and 1.5 inches from my natural waist. Doesn't sound like a lot, but it seems to make a difference. Clothes are still fitting better and I'm finding different shirts and pants I can wear to work.
Won't be logging at all until after the wedding. Hoping to not go crazy and gain in the few days before. Hoping we will be so active snorkeling, walking and doing whatever we can that the weight will stay - at the very least - the same.

No comments: